Consultancy and Coaching
"In my work with her, I found Megan to be highly skilled at navigating the sometimes-murky space between a broad concept and its practical implementation. To do this, she breaks down issues and challenges into relevant and manageable questions. I found this approach extremely useful, as it enabled me to imagine a way forward." - Client Feedback
Consultancy services and associated provision of technology for:
- small business on marketing, product design and business strategy
- professional musicians on exploiting web technologies
- primary school on leadership strategy
- pub/restaurant on web presence and innovative services
- online music education business on technical direction and requirements analysis
- individuals on career planning and strategic direction
- Travelled to Italy as consultant to two inventors visiting a manufacturer, providing expertise on commercial and patent system issues and also on product design and branding.
- Directed the judging process, and judging panel, for the European Female Inventor and Innovator Awards 2009. Created technical materials to collate and moderate judging input.
- Technical input to judging panel for British Female Inventor and Innovator Awards 2009.
- Ran internal problem-solving and creativity workshops at IBM:
Established and led the IBM Innovation Special Interest Group (iSIG) with over 150 members, which became a forum for cultural change. Examples of the impact of the iSIG’s work on productivity and creativity include a radical improvement to the number of patent applications of a department, influence on strategic direction of parts of IBM and many achievements in innovation by individuals.